CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kruthik

Ruled by a Hivelord(an alpha male), Kruthiks live and hunt together in packs. They dig tunnels underground that stay intact, so they can be used again. They hate light and live in underground caverns with their tunnels connected to them. Sometimes, they are trained by humanoid creatures that also live underground. They are intelligent but do not speak a language of words. To communicate they make clicking noises with their mouths and make motions with their spiked feet, like stomping, of shuffling the dirt.

3 comments:

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

I wonder if Ethan has encountered any of these as he's digging tunnels in the back yard?

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

This is Sketcher from "Sketcher Boy". Thanks for visiting my blog. All of the creatures on your blog are totally awesome! I think the assassin bug is my favorite insect.

I would like to know where do you get your blog pictures from and the knowledge from?

Sketcher

Obed said...

Thanks! I get most of my creatures from A Practical Guide to Monsters. Sometimes I find them on the internet. My dad's friend gave me a book called Warhammer. I use this book for research. I do not play the game. I get my pictures from a Google image search.